Image Map

Friday 13 September 2013

Discount time- Crown brushes!

Hi guys,
hope you've all had a great week! 

I've got a great post today including a discount code for Crown Brushes! 
I absolutely adore crown brushes and I can safely say that half of the brushes I own are Crown Brushes! 
Not only are they great quality but they are super affordable! 



If your looking to start your winter with good quality brushes, I've got a 10% discount code for the whole of September! 

Just click on this button on the sidebar of my page and type in the code 'FINS2013' to receive a 10% discount! 



2 comments:

  1. great post!!! :)

    enter the giveaway! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try crown brushes for ages, Ive heard so many good things! Now would be a perfect opportunity to with the discount code. Thanks for sharing it.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete