Image Map

Monday 12 August 2013

eBay sale!

Hi guys this is just a really quick post to say that I'm an Avid e-Bayer! Whether its selling or buying I absolutely love it, they setting up of the pictures and listings to finally wrapping it all and send it off! My favourite part is the feedback! I love hearing that somebody is happy with my products and I love reporting back to other people from what I've brought off them too! It's one of my favourite things to do!

I mostly sell clothes and shoes that have hardly ever been worn but this time I'm selling a fitness DVD. If you've ever heard of the insanity workout then you'll know how hard work it is! It's an intense fitness regime of a 60 day programme that is designed to help you reach your goal weight and dream body! I tried it and loved it! It's so hard to do but the people involved are really motivated and its great to work out everyday! 

If you check out my eBay page it's on auction at the minute for only 7 days so if you want a bikini body in 60 days then go check it out! It really is a great way to kick start the body you've always wanted! 

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281150595086


No comments:

Post a Comment