Image Map

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Another nomination!

Hiya everyone!

I woke up this morning to find I've been nominated for another Liebster award! I'm so happy that people are actually reading my blog and liking my posts! I'm always a bit worried and conscious that people aren't liking my blog and that I'm just writing to myself which I suppose is every bloggers worry when you first get started! 

My nomination came from the lovey Amie over at http://fashionisourreligion-x.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1. If you haven't already then check out her blog, it's really great to read if you love anything fashion related! You can also follow her on twitter at @Fashion_IOR.





As I've already been nominated for this award before and have already nominated 11 other bloggers, I'm just going to answer the questions as best as I can so you can get to know me a little better as a blogger! :)

Questions asked by fashion is our religion 

1. Who is your favourite designer? 
Wow that's a hard question, as a fashion student I have far too many but I'd say just for their designs and just for being amazing creativity I'd have to say either Alexander McQueen or Oscar de la Renta.

2. If you could go back to a certain time period, what would you choose and why?
For me it would probably be the 1960's. I love the fact that everything changed and you could be who you wanted to be in terms of fashion, jobs and music! It looked like a lot of fun!

3. What career goals do you have?
That's a hard question, I'm studying fashion buying and retailing at university but I would like to have my own fashion range and makeup line across the UK at some point.

4. What is your favourite wardrobe staple?
I don't think you can go wrong with a simple black blazer. You can wear it over most things in the day for a casual look and even over a dress when your goon out with friends on the night! Perfect.

5. Heels or flats?
As much as I love and stare at Louboutins all day everyday, I'd have to say flats just for the sheer practicality of them but I do love a good heel! 

6. Do you prefer fast fashion or saving up for an investment piece?
I'd love to say that I'd save up for a piece but I know that it's not true! I'm very quick with money and I can buy anything I want on impulse just to never wear it, I'm terrible for shopping! 

7. What is your favourite all time catwalk show?
This for me is a very hard question! I've watches and studied so many shows but it could well maybe Alexander McQueen A/W10 where Sarah burton took over as creative director. Nobody really knew what to expect from her but she totally raised the bar and the collection was everything and more critics thought it would be! Amazing!





8. What would you say your personal style is?
I wouldn't say I'd have a personal style, for me it all depends on what mood I'm in for that day, I could wake up and feel like wearing a dress and flats or I could be in a denim shorts and a beanie mood! 

9. What are your favourite topics to blog about?
At the minute my favourite topic to blog about would be makeup. I have a bit of an obsession at the moment with makeup so I tend to blog about what I like and how I use certain products but I would like to start blogging about fashion. 

10. What are your fashion pet peeves?
My fashion pet peeves tend to be the way people dress on holiday. I think that the world shuts out any fashion rules and anything seems to go. My worst would have to be the dreaded socks and samples or simply crocs! For me they are the worst!

11. What would you like your blog to achieve in the next 12 months?
I would love to continue to blog this time next year with a wider audience, attend a few blogger events and get to interact with more bloggers and get to talk to people with the same interests as me! :)

I hope you all liked this post, sorry that I'm not nominating any bloggers this time, but if you would like to see who I nominated last time for the Liebster award then you can check my other post on my home page! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment